Previously at IMS, we used to get asked if we provide a ‘Maintenance Service’? The good news is we can now say yes, we do! We are extremely excited to announce, that we are now providing a Maintenance Service to Businesses and Schools, along with a Domestic Service to your Homes.
Our Maintenance Man, Sam Smith is fully trained and insured, his added reliability, professionalism and his brilliant skill set is exactly what we as a Company require to deliver the best Maintenance Service. Sam is very ‘hands on’ and he can pretty much do just about anything!
Having your Maintenance needs in place with IMS has many benefits such as:
- Using the same Cleaning and Maintenance provider, lessens the headache of using multiple suppliers.
- Planned and scheduled Maintenance Service ensures that the risk of breakdowns is reduced, and everything is working as it should be.
- Ensuring that Building Compliance Procedures and Regulations are taken care of e.g. Legionnaires /PAT testing.
- Affordable and cost-effective pricing.
Below are just some of the Services provided:
- PAT Testing
- Legionnaires Testing
- Electrical Works
- Building Works
- Painting and Decorating
- Grounds Maintenance
- Lift Engineering
- Security and Access Control
Neil Webb, Managing Director at IMS states “There has been lots of exciting things happening at IMS, and we are always looking at ways to provide a top-class service as a company. We are delighted to now have a Maintenance Service in place, and Sam is more than suitable for the highly responsible role. We have already been receiving fantastic feedback from clients for some recent work he has completed, and I am looking forward to many more years working with Sam”.
If you would like some information, or to discuss prices for the Maintenance Service we provide, please contact us in the office on 01344 845000 or 07894 239208. Alternatively, you can pop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.